Florida Based Reform Organizations
- Cannabis Action Network (CAN) is a non-profit organization
working to educate the public about the marijuana issue and
the need for marijuana legalization.
- Working To Change the Unjust Sentencing Laws of The Federal
and State Drug War.....Contact: Robert Batey, St Peterburg,
- LEAP is a growing group of police, judges and others with long experience
working on the front lines of the Drug War. Members believe that the current
system of drug Probibition should be ended and replaced with a system of
legal and regulated commercial drug distribution. LEAP provides speakers
for Florida civic groups, school groups, church groups and other public
forums. They also have qualified members ready to answer questions for
print, radio and television interviews.
- Among other things, the Libertarian Party supports an end
to the Drug War F.A.Q.
- MAPS is a membership-based non-profit research and educational
organization. MAPS assists scientists to design, obtain approval
for, fund, conduct and report on research into the healing and
spiritual potentials of psychedelics and marijuana.
- Working To Free Those Unjustly Imprisoned By The Drug War....Regional
Contact: John Chase, Palm Harbor, 727 784-1234, email@example.com
- There is a tight-knit, well organized, unimaginably well funded
and carefully camoflaged conspiracy to normalize fascism in
the name of the Drug War. Much to the chagrin of most Floridians,
some of the highest rollers hail from our own home state.
National Reform Organizations Weblinks
Media Awareness Project (MAPInc) Database Links